NEWBIE BLOGGER (January 2012). Janelle Manahan took up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Export Management in De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde. She is an Actress, Musician, Personal/Shoot Stylist, Entrepreneur and Designer/Creative Director at State of Pink; a young RTW line for women.
Gorgeous textural metallic jeans! :D OMG what an absolutely sexy and edgy collection that is definitely a must have! It will give you the right lift and hug! I’m in love with this! Bravo!!!
——————- Wear your man’s stuff or make it seem like you are ——————
I’ve always loved this look, its effortlessly chic. I used to borrow my boyfriend’s shirts, jackets, watches, sunnies and pants… yes, pants. If you’re single, you need not to worry because I am too. You can raid your dad’s closet or your brothers, a cousin and possibly a guy friend’s wardrobe. If you must and if you can, go buy your own stuff because its a lot better than going through the asking-waiting-permission-granted-return-to-the-ower process.
Boyfriend Shirt is basically an oversized top that you can wear as how guys would or use it as a cover-up. I always prefer pairing it with shorts and heeled shoes but you can also try it with super tight jeans or jeggings. If you have the need to shop for yourself, I suggest you go to Zara, AX or Springfield.
Men’s Watch are sexy on women and looks better on us too. :p There are large face watches created now with designs that are absolutely feminine but I prefer and I always will those manly ones. Rolex and Bulgari (BVLGARI) are my personal favorites as well as Michael Kors, which is a lot more affordable. If you are sporty G-Shock would be a good choice.
Boyfriend Jeans. Wear sexy or girly heels if you want to try this look and stay away from flats unless you’re one of those long legged super model material chicas. No sneakers please, only if you intend to look like a total dude then go ahead. You don’t need to wear whoever guys’ pants if you don’t want to, go shopping at AX or Hollister for some good selections.
—————— You want to stand out, not look like a disco disaster —————-
Neon is bold, bright, edgy and absolutely pretty but could be an eyesore if you overdo it. Honestly, my eyes hurt right now from choosing which photos to post on this entry. The colors did overwhelm me, they’re blindingly bright! :)
1. Accent. This is the safest and easiest way to rock this trend. Remember to wear clothes in neutral color and use one neon accessory only, could be a bag, necklace, belt or shoes.
2. One Piece. If you’re not a risk-taker but would want to wear neon, an all-the-way-one-colored dress or romper would be a great idea. Note to have neutral colored accessories for this look.
4. Mix and Match. Having one key piece on your outfit. You can pair your neon with the most basic jeans or shirt and trust me, you will look stylish.
5. Neon Color Blocking. Not everyone can pull off this look. If you’re a brave and an adventurous fashionista, go on and strut it. Keep in mind not to wear prints though, everything else should be simple.
Creating Louis Vuitton Escale à Paris High Jewellery Collection
August 10-31, 2012
Items: Neon Necklaces, Mullet Skirt and Printed Leggings.
Hair: Fish Tail Braid, Ombre and Sock Bun.
70% off on a selection of GAP items until August 5, 2012.
Get up to 50% off on selected items until September 2, 2012.
Items of up to 70% off until August 15, 2012.
——————————————— Nail-Inspired Jewelry ——————————————
Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet, 18k white gold, $6,575.
ALC Large Twisted Nail Cuff, $265.
Cartier 18k Yellow Gold Jabot Pins, $7,350.
Hermes Twisted Nail Bangle in 18k Yellow Gold, $11,000.
Giles & Brother Railroad Spike Ring in Brass, $65.
Jennifer Fisher Nail Cuff in Brass, $315.
Until July 27, 2012
Until July 31, 2012
Until July 31, 2012
Until July 31, 2012
(8) - 2 pinks, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 royal blue, 1 turquoise, 1 pink, 1 purple maxi skirts for only 1000 each!
(8) - 3 blacks , 2 pinks, 1 yellow, 1 royal blue, 1 turquoise puff skirts for only 1500 each!
DIOR Haute Couture Autumn-Winter 2012
1 million flowers used for the set! This is major! :D
Aren’t these dresses drop dead gorgeous?!!! Wow!
State of Pink Pre-Fall 2012 (BTS)